Saturday, July 28, 2012

I'm Back!

Where was I?

Not here on blogger.

I guess I got caught up in so many other things since I was last on. I spent all of November writing 50,000 words of the novel I was writing for NaNoWriMo and after that I sort of stopped reading or writing so much. I actually can't believe how few books I've read in the past 6 months. What was I doing? I don't even know the answer to that!

But I'm back on track with my life now (well, in some aspects.) I have more time to read and write reviews now which is good because I have a lot of catching up to do.  I have been running another book blog on a completely different site, but I mostly just mention what I'm reading, ask for recommendations, and re-post awesome book related art and photography. I never really post reviews there so I decided to come back to Blogger and continue where I left off.

I have a stack of ARC's that need to be read and reviewed (Why did I take a break from that?! I am so behind now!) I also have a short list of books I need to read or re-read just because of the movie adaptations that are coming out soon (i.e. Life Of Pi, Les Miserables, Anna Karenina).

I haven't been writing as much, online or in a notebook, so I really need to get back into that groove. I read some of my past posts and was a bit disappointed at the spelling and grammar errors. That's what I get for typing so fast and not bothering to edit. If you deem my writing style as horrendous, please just hang in there, I might get better with time.

No comments:

Post a Comment