Monday, October 24, 2011

In My Mailbox

Apologies for not keeping this blog as updated as I had planned! I have been on a hiatus thanks to NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month). If you love to write and haven't heard of it or signed up yet, I suggest that you check it out! Basically, it's motivation to get your novel written! The goal is to write 50,000 words or more in the month of November. This will be my first year attempting it. I will occasionally be keeping up on my progress on my other blog, Slightly Strange Somethings.

This novel writing business will keep me pretty busy throughout the holidays. At the moment, I am reading Susannah Morrow by Megan Chance which I might have to put on hold since I FINALLY got a call from the library about The Power of Six by Pittacus Lore. I've been on the waiting list for a number of books for the past two months. I'm still 42nd in line for The Help by Kathryn Stockett. I only have a limited time to read it, though, and that might be difficult with all the time I am spending on planning my novel. On top of all the fiction I have in line to read, I am currently trying to make my way through four different non-fiction books on the 18th century for the novel that I plan to attempt to write. Anyways, things are and will be pretty hectic for the next two months, so please don't expect too much out of me!

Back to the topic at hand...


IN MY MAILBOX

These are mostly ARC's, by the way, that I hopefully won't have to put off for too long.



When She Woke by Hillary Jordan  &  The Lost Angel by Javier Sierra


Burnout by Adrienne Mario Vrettos 
 & 
London Under: The Secret History Beneath the Streets by Peter Ackroyd

******

I am looking forward to having the free time to read the first two.
The second two are still on their way to my mailbox. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment