Thursday, September 29, 2011

The Beginning of Book Blogging

I am an avid reader and have been all my life. I have been reading for pleasure since I was in elementary school. No matter what phases I go through in life, no matter what twists and turns my life plot takes, I have always and will always come back to reading.

I have recently joined Goodreads, and before that, WeRead. I have written about books I read in all sorts of places; Facebook, Tumblr, as well as older sites that I no longer know my passwords to, but I have never kept a blog solely dedicated to books. Until now.  Here I will keep you updated on what I am currently reading and review what I have finished. I might time travel into the past at times to talk about books I read growing up, books that had big impacts on my life, and I just might indulge in a book challenge questionare or two.

So, if you are a book lover, a bibliophile, or if you are just looking for a new book to read, feel free to follow this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment